Monday, February 23, 2015

Pinspiration Monday - Vintage Tops & Blouses

I love dresses. I love them so much  because you throw on a dress and it can be a whole outfit! There's no deciding what goes with what or should the top be left tucked in or out. For me, the less decisions to make the better, so I love a complete all-in-one outfit. Unfortunately my great love of dresses means I tend to neglect tops in my wardrobe.

The good thing is, I'm always pleasantly surprised when I make a blouse at how quickly it goes and how little fabric it uses because I'm so used to making whole dresses. So as inspiration to think about more tops to add to my wardrobe, here are some lovely vintage patterns of various tops and blouses!


 
 

 
 
 

2 comments:

Mags said...

I need the Marian Martin pattern in my life. Can't find any other pictures of it except here :(

Banned Retro said...

All of these vintage tops & blouses pattern are looking gorgeous. Wish I could buy and wear one someday.