Monday, February 16, 2015

Pinspiration Monday - Hair Accessories

I'm still on a hair kick right now, enjoying the honeymoon with my new cut. I am just beyond thrilled with it, and I can't wait to share more details in an upcoming post!

One of the things I'm getting used to is having shorter hair in the front. For the longest time, I've had an inverted bob type cut, with the longest hair at the front. That allowed me to do a lot of fun things with the longer hair (victory rolls, etc) but I could never really figure out ways to use those small little clips and barrettes that looked good with it. Now, though, with the shorter hair in front, I'm loving small little dainty hair accessories that can just clip right in the front to hold up a curl with no fuss and look adorable. Here are some fun hair accessory ideas I've been eyeing!


 
 

 
 
Of course, I still love my flowers too, they look just as good as the little dainty clips in my new 'do. :-)
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: