Monday, January 12, 2015

Pinspiration Monday - Toile

Ever since I can remember, I've had a fascination with toile de Jouy, usually referred to as just plain toile. I've always loved French things, so that was probably part of it. But I just can't explain how sure it is to catch my eye, wherever I am, whether it's red or blue or black. Since it's the most traditional, I'm going to post all blue toile goodies today!

I've used it to make many things for my Etsy shop and always loved the results.

 
 
 
And here are just some of the beauties I found on Pinterest, there is soooo much more!
 
 
 Such a gorgeous little girl's dress!
 
 
 
Toile underthings! Adorable. 
 
 
Toile shoes!!!!
 
And of course, dresses, gorgeous toile dresses.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And I'll end with this scrumptious toile cropped jacket, something I've been planning on recreating for quite a while. Hopefully I'll get to it one day soon!
 
 

No comments: