Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Red Pindot Tent Dress - Vogue 8807


This is another dress I made for a trip to France, this time it was for our trip in 2014.

In Burgundy, modeling my new bottle opener which happened to match the red pindots.

This is Vogue 8807, a very simple dress, essentially a kind of tent dress that you can cinch with a belt.






There's a belt included in the pattern, but of course you can use a store bought one just as easily.



It's fully lined with a light white cotton, and had pockets on both sides!




It was an easy make and a cute dress! Unfortunately, I didn't have quite as much fabric as I needed to make it longer, so it's just a bit short for my personal preference. (I like those pasty white knees covered!!) So it's going up for sale in my Etsy shop. :-)



2 comments:

Sophia said...

nice outfit!

Draped in Cloudlets said...

Lovely dress! The gathered details are especially nice.