Monday, June 15, 2015

Pinspiration Monday - Fabric and Pattern Pairings

I thought it would be fun to go through my pattern stash and my fabric stash and make some potential pairings! I love dreaming about what I could make next, and I really need to make a habit of using up more in my fabric stash. I even made a new board to be able to pin my pairings! Here are some of my favorites (apparently I gravitate towards blue!):

Vintage Vogue 8811
McCall's 6953
Vintage Vogue 2267
Retro Butterick 4792

I especially need to use up these fabrics I bought in France! You know when you feel like you have to find just the right way to use up a fabric, so you end up not using it at all? Yeah, that's what keeps happening with these fabrics, but I know I need to just push through and go for it! Hopefully these ideas will help me get there.

Retro Butterick 5880
Retro Butterick 5209
Vintage Simplicity 2154 (blouse)
And finally, here's one pairing I've already started on (mentioned in my last Instagram post)! Hoping to finish it this week.

Vintage Vogue 8728

No comments: