Tuesday, March 1, 2016

My Daily Sew Challenge

So, yeah, February happened! I even got an extra day in February and still managed not to make a single post. I have been really busy with lots of sewing projects, I just haven't had a chance to sit and make long, thorough posts about them. Also, when it's not something for me (that I can model, take pictures at my own pace, where there's no rush getting it into someone else's hands, etc) I seem to have a harder time getting around to blogging about my projects.

So I've decided to do a daily posting challenge for myself, at least for the month of March. I will post something every day about whatever project I'm working on at the moment. It might just be a quick instagram, but I will do something every day for the month of March! Maybe that will help me get my blogging mojo back. :-)

I'll be tagging my posts with #mydailysew here on the blog, as well as facebook and instagram.

First up today is just a shot of a bunch of my tissue holders wrapped up and ready to be taken to my booth at Austin Gift Co. I sometimes think I've made more money from selling these than all of the aprons and dresses I've sold combined! They are such great scrap-busters, and they consistently sell.


No comments: