Monday, March 16, 2015

Pinspiration Monday - St. Paddy's Day Green

For those who don't know, I'm part of a local Pipe and Drum band, Silver Thistle. My husband plays bagpipes and I play Scottish style snare. It's lots of fun, and tomorrow is our longest, most tiring day of the year - St. Patrick's Day! We will be playing at various locations all around town, from about noon until 10pm. It's a blast, and we swim through seas of green while playing. So with that in mind, I thought it would be fun to look at some lovely green vintage fashion. Green seems to have been a very popular color in those days, so my search was extremely fruitful. Enjoy, and have a great St. Patrick's Day!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

1 comment:

Rosie O'Grady said...

I just love your photos and you are doing a great job with your sewing. Thanks for sharing.