Monday, March 2, 2015

Pinspiration Monday - Sewing Room Organization

In January I started doing my yearly sewing room reorganization and cleanup, and then I got a little sidetracked! So before I get working on my next projects I really want to finish it up. There's nothing that makes me want to sew more than a clean and organized workspace. So to get my motivation going again, here are some great sewing space and organization ideas!

 
I've been using this ruler folding method for my fabric, love the uniformity it provides!
 
 
 
 
Hehe, I have both a chandelier and a chandelier decal like in this room too...makes me smile!
 
 
Love the use of wall space! I have magnetic bars next to my sewing area for my scissors, so handy.
 
 
Love the idea of using this for small notions and as a catch-all for little things mid-project.
 
 
 
 

No comments: