Saturday, February 11, 2012

Exciting Announcement!

So I just wanted to pop in and share that some of my creations are now being sold in a local store here in Austin! Isn't that awesome? It's such a cool store where local artisans set up booths, you can find all kinds of great stuff, handmade, vintage, quirky, fun...you name it! And now I have a booth of my own. :-) Here's a quick pic I took with my phone!


I'm excited to see how it works out, whatever happens it has been a blast to set up and it's just plain cool to see my stuff in a real store, hehe. Any locals who are interested, it's the Austin Gift Company on South Lamar, close to Target.

On another note, I hope to put up a new simple, easy fun tutorial very soon! Just need to get all my pics sorted out, so stay tuned. :-)

2 comments:

Mathilde D. said...

Waouh, c'est super !!! Alors, est-ce que ça marche ?

Je n'ai pas répondu à ta dernière réponse : votre projet de venir en France est-il toujours d'actualité ?
Nous serions très très heureux de vous voir.
Nous habitons depuis tout juste un an près de Toulouse dans le Sud de la France et vous êtes les bienvenus quand vous voulez.
Je t'embrasse,
Mathilde

Stephanie said...

Merci Mathilde, oui ça va bien. :-)

Malheureusement, le voyage en France devra être repoussé jusqu'à nov/dec quand Camille a plus de jours de vacances. Nous espérons pouvoir vous voir quand on viendra. :-)

Bisous!