The pattern was very straight forward and went together fairly easily! My biggest problem was just that the costume was going to be for a tween, so the size I was sewing was too small for my usual adult sized dress form and too big for my child sized dress forms. But I made do!
I did alter the front just a tad, curving the front opening to match the picture of Regina. I also added some lace inside the sleeve, and buttons (just for decoration) along the front.
There is a nice corset style back that makes it great for adjusting as needed.
For fun, I added a self drafted tie on choker with some lace attached.
Overall I was pleased with this pattern and the finished product!